As we know, all kinds of mobile phones any more so that we could have on the brain-tweaking or altered to change its function. But if all these functions into one direction and misguided, it is even bothersome our own. If the phone you are experiencing problems such as fault ourselves what can we do? One of the things you have to do is do the factory reset. Hard reset is the basic software that completely removes all information on the phone, and a return to factory original. And of course this will erase all data, applications and even the media.
Well, what if your favorite cell phone Motorola RAZR D3 XT919 experiencing above things like that? Do not worry here is explained how to do the Reset Motorola RAZR D3 XT919.
First, From the phone’s home screen Motorola RAZR D3 XT919 open the settings menu and look for the settings, enter the settings app once again tap Storage.
Second, Scroll down and tap Factory Data reset. And follow the instructions on the screen and select Erase Everything.
Finally, make sure that this is what you really want to do by pressing Yes. And now your phone has completely reset.
However, if you have any difficulties in implementing the above steps, do not be nervous. Because there is one step that we need to try again.
- Turn off cell phones Motorola RAZR D3 XT919 and pull the battery out and reinsert.
- Hold the Volume Down button. Press and hold the Power button until the device turns on.
- You are now presented with a menu that allows for Fastboot, Recovery and Storage Clear.
- Select Clear Storage by pressing the Volume Down button. Press and release the Power button.
- Now simply confirm your decision: Volume Up for YES and Volume Down for No.
- Once the wipe is complete, the phone will reboot or reset as the first of the factory.
Hopefully the above tips can be useful for us all. Good luck.